Ask about specialty lenses for your new frames.
Optometric Associates offers the world’s most advanced progressive lens, for Limitless Vision™. The Varilux S Series™ including:
- Varilux S Design – eliminates swim, and allows your eyes to work better together.
- Varillux S Fit – eliminates swim, allows your eyes to work together and personalizes the lens to your facial features
The latest technology in an antireflective lens that offers a 1 year warranty against scratches. This lens ensures the clearest vision by reducing:
- GLARE caused by reflections, especially at night or when working on computers
- SCRATCHES which reduce visual discomfort
- SMUDGES which diffuse light as it hits the lens and blur your vision
- DUST which can be an obstacle to sharp vision
- WATER DROPS which distort vision
Digitally Surfaced Lenses:
The latest technology in lenses is digitally surfaced lenses. This involves customizing each lens for your visual needs. These digitally surfaced lenses provide crisp and sharp vision.
Progressive lenses are perfect for you if you need help seeing up close, far away and in between. These progressive lenses have no lines.
Single Vision Lenses:
Single vision lenses provide the best visual solution for those who experience either of the following:
- Have trouble seeing far away
- Have trouble seeing up close
Eyezen glasses are designed for the way you see the world, taking care of your eyes from the harshness of modern life. They reduce strain from viewing digital devices so you can focus on what matters to you.
- Smart Blue Filter Lenses – Every screen emits blue-violet light. You can help your eyes by reducing the amount that reaches them. Eyezen lenses filter out harmful blue-violet light while allowing good blue light to pass through.
- Computer Lenses – Staring at screens throughout the day is pretty much unavoidable. But all that screen time can be hard on your eyes and may cause digital eye strain even if you don’t currently wear glasses.
OUR EYE CARE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Frame Repair and Adjustments
- Diagnostic Testing and Treatment for Eye Disease
- Contact Lens Exams
- Emergency Treatment
- Medical Eye Exams
- Frame and Lens Selection