Customer Service Position and Medical Receptionist position available immediately in New Holland, PA. We are looking to add to our existing team! Experience in customer service and phone reception duties is a plus! Our reputable Optometry Practice has been in New Holland since 1980 and currently consists of Dr. Wolfram Andrews, Dr. Jonathan Andrews, Dr. Kathryn Andrews, and Dr. Jared Freedman. The primary position would be in Customer Service / Patient Reception / Medical Receptionist.
Qualities we are looking for:
- #1 – A dependable, positive attitude and friendly personality (must be bubbly!!)
- An interest in healthcare, a background in healthcare a plus!
- Director of first impressions
- Excellence in customer service and organizational skills
- LPN and medical assistants are welcome to apply!!!
- A Team Player
- Computer skills – learn our EHR software system
- PLEASE NOTE: Vaccinations and health considerations are a personal choice. We are not requiring proof of vaccination for employment and will not require proof moving forward.
- Smiling – this position is the most important of all positions in our office and requires a great attitude and a smile at all times ☺
- Customer service excellence including phone management
- Patient welcoming and checkout responsibilities
- Scheduling patients and Insurance Questions – insurance validation and verification
- Medical questionnaires for patients prior to seeing the doctor
- Assisting the doctor with ancillary medical testing
- General Office Duties and Support
The hours of our practice is: M 8:00a – 5:00p, T 8:00a – 5:00p, W 8:30a – 8:00p, R 8:30a – 8:00p, F 8:00a – 4:30p. The practice is not open on the weekends, therefore there are no weekend work requirements! One or two evenings of work is required by all staff on a weekly basis.
One of the things we pride ourselves on is having a great team. We are looking for a great culture fit as well as a long-term solution. While we have grown with some new faces, some of our team members have been with the practice for over 10 years (and some for 23).
We are seeking the right individual who is looking for a long-term position in a well-established, professional, growing practice. This is a career, NOT just a job. If you possess these qualifications, we want YOU!! We are excited to welcome a new face, please reach out with any questions!
Job Type: part time or full time 25 to 40 hours per week
Salary: $17.00 – $22.00 / hour depending on experience and skills.
Benefits (full-time only): 401(k) company retirement plan, vision and dental plans for employees and their dependents. Health insurance plans available for employees working more than 35 hours per week.
Please send a Cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com
If the office is closed, our eye doctors are still on call 24/7 to help with eyecare & eye care emergencies.