Medical Assistant / Patient Reception position available immediately in New Holland, PA. We are looking to add to our existing team! Experience is needed in the field of Opticianry! Our reputable Optometry Practice has been in New Holland since 1980 and currently consists of Dr. Wolfram Andrews, Dr. Jonathan Andrews, Dr. Kathryn Andrews, and Dr. Cynthia Koza. The primary position would be Optometric Assistant with an ability to also work in Patient Reception.
Qualities we are looking for:
- #1 – A dependable, positive attitude and friendly personality (must be bubbly!!)
- An interest in healthcare, experience as an optician!
- Director of first impressions
- Excellence in customer service
- Organizational skills
- A Team Player
- Computer skills – learn our EHR software system
- Smiling – this position is the most important of all positions in our office and requires a great attitude and a smile at all times ☺
- Customer service excellence including phone management
- Patient welcoming and checkout responsibilities
- Scheduling patients and Insurance Questions
- Medical questionnaires for patients prior to seeing the doctor
- Preparing patients to see the doctor, history of present illness, medication confirmation
- Assisting the doctor with ancillary medical testing
- General Office Duties and Support
The hours of our practice is: M 8:00a – 4:30p, T 8:00a – 6:00p, W 8:30a – 8:00p, R 8:30a – 8:00p, F 8:00a – 4:30p. The practice is not open on the weekends, therefore there are no weekend work requirements!
One of the things we pride ourselves on is having a great team. We are looking for a great culture fit as well as a long-term solution. While we have grown with some new faces, some of our team members have been with the practice for over 10 years (and some for 20).
We are seeking the right individual who is looking for a long-term position in a well-established, professional, growing practice. This is a career, NOT just a job. If you possess these qualifications, we want YOU!! We are excited to welcome a new face, please reach out with any questions!
Job Type: 30 to 40 hours per week, full time or part time available in the future if the individual proves themselves highly competent and useful.
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 / hour depending on experience and skills.
Benefits (full-time only): 401(k) company retirement plan, vision and dental plans for employees and their dependents. Health plans available for employees working more than 30 hours per week.
Please send a Cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com